Due to Covid and border closures we have now implemented online training, video chats and videos to cover the theory and practice work for students to be able to continue their training before they book in for their practical training and assessment.
NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $1,000 TO SECURE YOUR ENROLMENT
LAUNCESTION THURSDAY 11TH TO SUNDAY 14TH FEBRUARY 2021 9AM-6PM
COSMETIC TATTOO FOUNDATIONS COURSE FEES
$5,500 Cosmetic Tattoo Foundations Course (Including Infection Control)
$6,700 Cosmetic Tattoo Foundations Course (Including Infection Control) + Microblading (Save $1,300 - Microblading Course normally $2,500)
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL worth $750 Enrole before 20th DEC 2020
Pay your deposit ($1,000) one month before your course start date and receive an extra Kit worth over $550 and $200 Credit to spend at Splash Lashes on beauty, lash and cosmetic tattooing products.
WHAT DO WE LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
Cosmetic Tattoo Foundations Course covers:
✓ Skin Theory
✓ Needle Theory
✓ Pigments & Colour Theory for Doreme Pigment
✓ Client consultation
✓ Sun Exposure
✓ Aftercare & Consent Forms
✓ Top and Bottom Eyeliner Tattoo
✓ LIP BLUSHING Full lips & Lip Lier and Blend
✓ Eyebrow Shading/Ombre/Powder with needle and rotary gun
- how to shape eyebrows and eyebrow Mapping
- Factors to consider when choosing shape for client
✓ Anaesthetic Laws
✓ Marketing, Pricing, Social Media
✓ Principles of Brows: Microblading (if including it as an add-on Course)
Infection Control Course
✓ Infection Control
✓ Health and safety laws
✓ How to set up your salon/room
What is included in our Course?
▪ National recognised SHBBSKS003 Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing and SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards Certificates from the Diploma of Beauty Therapy.
▪ 1 Day face to face practice and theory (6 hours)
3 Days live models (21 hours)
6 Hours online study and video conferencing
32 hours independent research and practice
Total: 65 hours
▪ With Microblading Add-on Course
1 Day face to face practice and theory (8 hours)
3 Days live models (27 hours)
8 Hours online study and video conferencing
37 hours independent research and practice
Total: 80 hours
▪ Industry leading practical component where we supply as many models as possible for the students to work on their newly acquired skills and prepare them to be able to work confidently post training. Minimum 8 models.
▪ One complimentary refresher day within a year of completion of your course to help maintain and improve your skills. This can be booked in at your workplace post training.
▪ 2 x 1-hour social media and marketing session with our marketing expert.
▪ Post training mentoring for students to keep updated in the beauty industry.
▪ Exclusive access to our Brows & Co Student Facebook Group where information is shared and updated, advice is given, and questions can be asked to help improve and keep your skills and knowledge up to date.
▪ Lifetime 20% discount off all products and supplies from www.splashlashes.com.au.
▪ Fully equipped kits to start your career as a Cosmetic Tattooist straight away!
▪ 1 free service by Theresa for any area you want. Get your brows, liner or lips done!
▪ Includes digital cosmetic tattoo machine upgraded from a handheld tattoo rotary pen.
▪ Includes new topic: NEEDLE THEORY.
▪ Mannequin Head to practice Brow Shaping + Mapping
Download our information pack for more information