Beginner's Cosmetic Tattoo Course - Perth Bennett Springs
Location at Brows & Co Perth (next to Slate Cafe)
Limited Spots Available!
ZIP MONEY AVAILABLE!
Only pay $500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot and ZIP MONEY the rest!
The Cosmetic Tattoo Beginner's course covers the Nationally recognised units from from the Diploma of Beauty Therapy:
- Maintain Infection Control and Design and
- Provide Cosmetic Tattoo Units .
You will receive a certificate of attainment for these 2 units after you are deemed competent in the course.
FACETIME: 1-2 hours
Friday 26th July: You woul have received your kit by now and you will have an online facetime session to start you on practicing on fake skin the skills you need to prepare for your course and live models (this date is flexible).
FACE TO FACE in Perth: 9am - 3pm
Thursday Aug 8th
Friday Aug 9th
Saturday Aug 10th
Monday Aug 12th
Tuesday Aug 13th
Offering a unique opportunity to enter one of the most dynamic industries today, our courses offer national accreditation, which will provide you with the necessary skills to begin operating in the industry almost immediately upon completion of the course.
Included in the course fee is the following;
- FREE One day face to face refresher (Within 12 months of completion of the course)
- 20% lifetime discount off all retail Beauty and Cosmetic Tattoo Supplies via www.splashlashes.com.au
- 2 x 1 hour Marketing Sessions with our marketing experts
- Ongoing mentoring and support to ensure you are given every chance to succeed!
Over the 5 days we cover:
- how to expertly shape eyebrows
- pigments and mixing colours
- eyebrow tattooing (shading/ombre/powder) with needle and rotary gun
- top and eyeliner tattoo
- lip liner, lip blend and full lip tattoo
- Infection control
- health and safety laws
- theory on infection control and cosmetic tattoo
There will be some research you will need to do and questions and assignments that will need to be completed.
You will also need to show competency in all 3 areas of tattooing on live models.
After that if you want to continue with the Microblading course it will take an extra day and you will learn all the techniques and skills to feather brows.
This course is usually $2,500, however, if you decide to do it with your tattoo course, it will only cost $1,200 saving you $1,300!
There is a non-refundable deposit of $1,000. This is to order kits and equipment. The deposit is due 1 week before course start date to give time to put your kit together and book in live models.
To secure the final spots on the course, email or Call us 0437 177 777.
Also enquire about our payment plans and 10% early bird discounts.
#TrainWithUS #CosmeticTattooBeginnersCourse #Browsandco